Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

We just had the same issue! They don't understand how to access electronic prescriptions.

Said they've never heard of it....it's been available for over 10 years now. They even gave us the address they wanted our dr to use to send the e prescribe, but yet they don't know what that is? We waited over a month for medication and the rep today told us to just use the local pharmacy because they didn't know what to do. Even the supervisor said the same thing.

Aetna's website said we needed to sign up with a different home delivery system. We signed up. Weeks later, we found out that they weren't even using them. That they had their own delivery system.

But for some reason, they either can't see the prescriptions sent by the doctor or have conveniently lost them. I filed a complaint with Medicare today about it all. Aenta said they sent faxes to the doctor and never got a response. I told them, that's because the dr already sent them to you.

Why should they have to do this for a third freaking time? What is wrong with this dumb company? What genius set up this system? Every rep we talk to has no idea what to say, what's going on or why everything is messed up.

Next year's enrollment period cannot get here fast enough.

Can I change insurance now? I hope I don't need anything serious this year.

Review about: Aetna Medicare Advantage Health Plan.

Comments

It’s been somewhat resolved. But only after I filed a Medicare complaint.

They had paperwork to file as a response to Medicare. Their Medicare compliance department called us and agreed that they had a website error.

The Caremark link was left, by accident, through a separate pharmacy benefits link-that they thought had been removed a long time ago. It shouldn’t have taken that much to get this done.