It is my opinion: Years ago, I purchased a long-term and a short term disability policy from Aetna through my employer.2 years ago when I became disabled because age and numerous other health issues, verified by 3 doctors and other insurance companies.

Aetna harassed my spouse and I, threatened me with job termination, discontinued my pay and benefits, conveniently lost or never received documents my doctors and I sent to them, misreported documented facts, committed fraud, made numerous mistakes in Aetna’s favor, told me verbal lies in phone conversations, made outrageous demands under the threat of job termination “if you don’t go to the doctor today and submit these forms you will be terminated from your job”, Etc, Etc., Etc. Aetna CEO Mark Bertolini's compensation was valued at $17.3 million last year.

He got it by screwing people like you and me.Don’t get Aetna for any coverage of any kind.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Aetna needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aetna.

Had an Experience with Aetna?

Comments