1.8
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I am not the type that runs to the doctor needlessly but I have had a heart issue since 2006 and been seeing a cardiologist that I really like for a few years now.We have taken all necessary steps to find out why my heart rate goes up randomly and my cardiologist decided the next one would be an implanted heart monitor.

I called Aetna to get an out of network exemption for this procedure and it looked as though everything was a go. I had the procedure done two days ago and received a denial of the exemption from Aetna in the mail today. This company does not care one bit about it's policy holders. Now I will be left to pay the entire bill for this procedure myself.

I have paid my premiums and they have paid nothing for as long as I have had this policy because I simply have never met my deductible - this year I barely made it - they just simply did not want to pay their share - they could have easily approved this request but decided not to.

Greed sickens me....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. georgiaevans stated that there is a room for improvement of greedy company. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of aetna health insurance and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Aetna needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aetna health insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aetna.

Had an Experience with Aetna?

Comments