1.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

they have the absolute worst claims processors and good luck getting them adjusted correctly because you will have to jump through fire bc the customer service reps have no clue what to do if it's claim related. I wish I could just tell you about one instance, but I have had issues with so many claims.

I finally quit trying to explain to the reps and just appealed the claims. They all got overturned, but then I had to wait 15 days for the claim to adjust, even though I knew it wouldn't, then call them back and have them resend it with the appeal information. Oh, and don't bother with the Internet customer service. If it doesn't fit their copy and paste responses then you are just wasting your time.

I was so happy when open enrollment came open at my job because I couldn't get to another insurance company quick enough. What an extremely broken company.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Aetna. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aetna.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Aetna to other companies on our site.

Comments