I have Aetna insurance through my job and I was excited when I only had to pay $25 a week for my health, dental and RX insurance. I had Aetna for more than 3 months so I decided to go to the dentist for a cleaning and 3 fillings.

I was informed that my insurance (Aetna) does not cover the whole cost which meant I would have to pay $349 out of pocket for a cleaning and 3 fillings. I immediately cancelled my dental plan because I was furious. THEN... I had to go to the ER due to a fever and sore throat.

I just received a bill from the ER for $600 and guess what... Aetna sends me a $200 check. Are you kidding me? This insurance company is a joke.

Do yourself a favor and pay a company that is willing to pay more than a quarter of your bill. AETNA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of coverage and poor communications. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of dental insurance and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Aetna needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dental insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aetna.

Comments

Naperville, Illinois, United States #998332

Maybe you should have read the policy coverages.

Dallas, Texas, United States #997683

Your employer picks what kind of coverage you get. Talk to them.

It's not Aetna's fault. Your employer picked a *** plan.

to Anonymous #997914

you are a loser. get over it. I have Aetna and they are great.